Monday, November 1, 2010

Bboy Xeno 936


















I was born in Bogota’ Colombia on may 9Th 1981. I Was raised on the east coast Started writing Graff when I moved to Miami form Virginia. It was in the summer 1993. I ended up going to summer school and back then everything was wrecked Ster TM, Weave STV, aqua, Duels all use to wreck Sunset. I was going to glades and would take off to hot wheels to Bboy. I met Gwiz and Nine and the crew I dance with Flip Side Kings. They put me down with with HA and basically all the people I still vibe with today. I would paint in the airport pennet with my brother and sister (Zemex & beta) at the time we didn’t  really know how dangerous the circumstances we where putting ourselves into but isn’t that how it is if you want to be down? Back then it was Erie and Sebs who really where ahead of all of us in the graff game. Erie gave me my first real tag, “Free”. I still remember the beef. I just started nutting up and not caring. We had sunset from 107 to 117 wrecked. we linked up with other Kendall heads. started hitting up Hialeah pennet. and other places. We would see MSG, WOW, MBS all crews we looked up to. Ghetto clowns had sick shit running The Malibu pennet was like a war ground and I would never go no less then 5 deep. we painted with red devil, rusto, krylons we used new york thins and fats, and Germans. Those where the days when shit was seam surreal. Working to be the brand new old school.
I currently reside in Los Angeles. I paint with MSG and and I have my Kendall based crew KC. I make my money tattooing and Bboy gigs here and there. I rock as often as I can. I have daughter that I have to think about now so it makes things tricky for me. I balance everything out as best I can.  I don’t see my self ever quitting this hip-hop life. It keeps me in tune with what makes me who I am. All I need is to reach down to floor beneath me and look up in the sky to know that I am a shinning star.

No comments:

Post a Comment