Wednesday, November 3, 2010

ENVE








Enve grew up in South Florida and is heavily influenced by his surroundings from the Ocean to the city and blending of the two together. Coming from a family line of artists and painters, he felt naturally driven to pursue and explore the arts. Starting at the age of 9, he quickly pursued drawing and painting and created imagery and illustration from the world around him. Enve started to gain a passion for Graffiti early on, epecially after a NYC trip in 1999. Heavily influenced by this movement, he embraced the art form as his method of placing his art in the public eye.  After graduating from Florida Atlantic University with a Fine Arts degree in December 2008, Enve has continued and succeeded in bringing his thoughts and experiences to life onto canvases and wall spaces. In November 2009, he was published in the new book Miami Graffiti by Prestel Publishing and James and Karla Murray.  He has recently exhibited at Eazy Street Gallery in Miami during Art Basel in 2009. He exhibited works for a four month show at the Brevard Art Museum in an exhibition titled ‘From the Gutter to the Gallery' in 2009.  and just finished his frst Solo Exhibition "Submersed" at Eaton Fine art in West Palm Beach "I have always meshed whatever surrounding forces are driving me into the body of work I'm doing. Sometimes my work lends itself to different areas of importance in my life, whether that be my lifestyle on the ocean, the streets or my lifestyle in society, which I have lived and painted into one"
www.ENVEARTS.com

No comments:

Post a Comment